What Are The Functions Of Different Types Of Rotary Dryer Lifting plates?
What are the functions of different types of rotary dryer lifting plates?
When we talk about the dryer, we have to talk about the main part of the dryer -- the lifting plate. In order to speed up the uniform distribution of materials in each part of the dryer drum section and make good contact with the drying medium, the lifting plate is installed in the dryer drum, and the drying quality and efficiency can be improved by modifying the lifting plate. There are many forms of lifting plate, and the common ones are as follows:
1. Lifting lifting plate: suitable for bulk materials or materials easily bonded on the wall of dryer.
2. The sleeve type lifting plate is the lifting plate of the compound heat transfer (or half diameter heating) rotary dryer.
3. Cross shaped or rack shaped lifting plate: it is suitable for small pieces of materials which are brittle and easy to disperse, so that the materials can be evenly dispersed in the whole section of the dryer cylinder.
4. The sectional (fan-shaped) lifting plate is suitable for the materials with very fine particles and easy to cause the powder to fly. As soon as the material is fed, it will pile up on the grid plate. When the drying equipment cylinder rotates, the material will be overturned and constantly contact with the hot gas. At the same time, due to the reduction of the falling height of the material, the possibility of the dried material being taken away by the gas is reduced.
5. Four format lifting board: suitable for materials with high density, not brittle or not easy to disperse. The lifting plate divides the cylinder into four compartments and forms a fan-shaped operation room which is not connected with each other. The contact surface between the material and the hot gas is larger than that of the lifting lifting lifting plate. It can also increase the filling rate of the material in the drying equipment cylinder, reduce the falling height of the material and reduce the dust loss.
The above various types of lifting plates can be distributed in the whole cylinder of the rotary dryer. In order to make the materials be quickly and evenly sent to the lifting plate, spiral guide plates can be installed at the feeding end of 1-5m to avoid the wet materials from sticking and accumulating on the cylinder wall of the dryer. At the same time, the dried material is easy to be lifted up and taken away by the waste gas, and no lifting plate is installed at 1 ~ 2m of the discharge end.